*if you were a General Branch Union Member previously and had requested a transfer of NICA, you still qualify.
2. Your child/children:
*Not eligible for the education awards: Graduating students. They can apply if they are continuing/resuming studies in 2021.
3. Total Monthly Gross Household Income (GHI)* must be less than $3,400 or monthly Per Capita Income (PCI) of less than $850.
4. Your child/children must achieve a passing grade for the overall aggregate and must not be a retained student.
5. A maximum of 1 child per family may apply. If member has 2 or more children, NICA will assess and award to one of the children who meet the criteria.
*Gross income is defined as all income derived from employment/business. Inclusive of overtime and allowances.
As your supporting documents contain personal data, you are encouraged to save them in a zipped folder and password-protect the folder. Do remember to send us the password to access the folder.
• Latest payslip (within 3 months from the date of application) includes irregular overtime and/or allowances OR
• Employment letter with company's letterhead/stamp (stating gross monthly income, including irregular overtime and/or allowance) OR
• CPF Statement (Contribution History) for the past 3 months from the date of application
b. For Self-Employed, Part timers or Casual Workers
• CPF Statement (Contribution History) for the past 3 months from the date of application OR
• Notice of Assessment from IRAS (Year of Assessment 2020)
c. For Housewives, Unemployed or Retirees
• CPF Statement (Contribution History) for the past 3 months from the date of application. If no CPF contribution, a written letter from CPF Board is required.